The use of our Site and / or the contracting of our Services means you accept this Policy. Please read this Policy carefully. If you do not agree with the way we collect, use, disclose or transfer your personal information, or with any other practice described in this Policy, please do not use this Site or our Services. We reserve the right to modify this Policy from time to time by posting an update on the Site.
When you visit our Site and use our Services we collect information about you, including personal information, information that we obtain directly from you, information we collect about you from third parties, and information that we automatically collect when you visit our Site and use our Services.
Information that we collect directly from you. When you browse our Site and use our Services, we ask you to provide us with information about yourself. Specifically, when registering or subscribing to our services, we ask for personal information such as: name and surname, contact information (for example, email and postal address, mobile and fixed telephone numbers), billing information and demographic information. If you enter into a service agreement with us, it is essential that you provide certain information, as mentioned above, but the provision of other data (for example, demographics) is optional. This information is not necessary for the provision of the service, but we can use it to identify other products and services that may be of interest to you and for the purposes described in the section Use of information we collect from you
Information we collect about how you use the Services. We collect certain information about the products and services that you have contracted, including any material that you upload or send through the Site or any of the Services, if you request information or participate in any competition or promotion that we may sponsor, information related to the login of the account, the username and password, details of your transactions made through the Site or the Services, any communications you send us, such as to report a problem or to ask questions, concerns or comments regarding the Site, the products or any Service or its contents.
Information we obtain about you from third parties. We may also obtain information about you from third parties, such as email messaging services and their attachments, Apps, social networking sites and our Recommend a Friend Program. We may combine this information with another type of data we have collected about you.
RECOMMEND TO A FRIEND
If you use our invitation service to inform a friend about our Site and our Services, we will ask you for the information we would need in order to send the invitation, such as your friend's email address, your name and surname. We will send your friend an email inviting them to visit the Site or one of our Services, as appropriate. By providing us with your friend's information, you confirm that you have their permission to do so and you should not provide us with the details of any person who has not given you this permission. We reserve the right to identify you in the message sent to them as the person who made the recommendation. GRUTINET.COM stores this information in order to send the invitation, to register the recommendation of your friend if he/she accepts our invitation and to monitor the effectiveness of our recommendation program. Your friend can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request that we remove their information from our database.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AUTOMATICALLY
CHILDREN UNDER 13 YEARS OF AGE
We do not carry out marketing actions or collect any personal information about people under 18 years of age. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 18, we will remove it from our database.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We use your information, including personal information (collectively referred to as 'information'), for the legitimate interests of maintaining a contractual and business relationship with you for the following purposes:
TO OFFER PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
We use your information to offer you our Services and for the purposes described in this Policy, including the following:
- To operate, provide, maintain, develop and deliver our Services;
- To maintain and manage your GRUTINET.COM account
- To maintain and display your GRUTINET.COM profile
- To respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service
- To provide confirmation of purchase orders, invoices, support and administrative messages
- To perform other functions that are described at the time of collecting such information, and to link or combine information about you with other information we obtain from third parties in order to help understand your needs and offer a better service.
We use information about you to offer you our products and services, as well as third-party products and services that may be of interest to you. This may include, when you expressly accept it, the transfer of your information to a third party. For additional information about how a third party might use your information, please refer to the next section 'Sharing information with third parties.'
IMPROVEMENT OF SERVICE AND DEVELOPMENT
We use your information to answer your questions, operate and optimise our Services or emails, improve and create a positive user experience with our Services or email messaging, and provide our Services. Our Services include the display of customised products, content and advertising related to your experience and interests.
TO ADMINISTER COMPETITIONS AND PROMOTIONS
To send you emails, including those relating to products and services that we think may be of interest to you, and - with your consent - send you text messages (depending on the particular product or service that you have contractually agreed to).
Where the law allows it, and if you have not denied permission, for the purposes of Telemarketing.
To detect and prevent abusive, fraudulent, malicious or potentially illegal activities and to protect the rights, safety or property of GRUTINET.COM or that of our users, and to keep you updated of our latest announcements about products and services, software updates, security alerts and any news or technical notice, and products and services that may be of interest to you.
TO MAINTAIN CONTRACTUAL AND REGULATORY RECORDS
We share your information, including personal information, with the following entities and for the purposes described below.
- Affiliates and Third Parties. We share your information with third parties so that they can understand what sort of visitors access our Site, who uses our Services, how these visitors use our Services, as well as for research purposes. We also share your information with affiliates and third parties for their own marketing purposes.
- Business Transfers / Bankruptcy. We may disclose and transfer your information to a third party that acquires part or all of our business, if such acquisition is by merger, consolidation or purchase of all or a substantial part of our assets. Furthermore, if we become the subject of an insolvency proceeding, whether voluntarily or involuntarily, we or our trustee, administrator, receiver or financial controller may sell, license or dispose of such information in a transaction approved by the courts.
- Legal process. We provide information if required by law, or at our discretion or in response to a request from a governmental entity or if we believe in good faith that such action is appropriate to: (a) conform to legal requirements or comply with legal procedures; (b) protect our rights, property or those of our affiliated companies; (c) prevent a crime or protect national security; or (d) protect the personal safety of users or the public.
- Service Providers. We may share your information with third parties that perform functions on our behalf, such as processing your order and assisting in order management. These service providers can also help us execute technical functions, host our Services, analyse our data, provide LOGISTICS assistance and customer service: SEUR, MRW, NACEX, CORREOS EXPRESS, GLS, DHL, CORREOS y UPS.
If we launch a promotion or competition, we may share your information with the other sponsors of the event for marketing and other purposes.
- Aggregated and Anonymous Information. We may share aggregated or anonymous information about you with third parties for marketing, advertising, research or similar purposes. For example, if we display ads on behalf of a third party, we may share aggregate and demographic information with that third party about the users to whom we display the advertising.
- In each of these situations, the recipients of the data that is collected can potentially be located in any country in the world.
INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
As required by 'GDPR' regulations ('General Data Protection Regulations', the new European regulation on data protection) applicable in the European Union and the United Kingdom, any international transfer of data is made solely for the purposes that have already been indicated.
Security in data storage: Our customers' data is stored in the global infrastructure of GRUTINET.COM through the management of the aforementioned service providers: ACENS TECHNOLOGIES, S.L.U. CIF B-84948736 (with registered office at c / San Rafael, 14, 28108 Madrid, Spain).
Security in the access to data by Call Centers: All GRUTINET.COM webservices are encrypted securely and are independently registered. We have implemented different levels of call control when the various levels of the agents' organisation access the client's data.
Personal data will be kept only as long as it is necessary for processing, but will be deleted if the owner or client has denied their consent for such processing.
RIGHTS OF INTERESTED PARTIES
You have a series of legal rights under the GDPR. These rights (which are subject to certain conditions) include the right to the portability of the data (which in our case, and subject to your request, help you to move your data to a third party), the right to object to the processing of your personal data, the right to request that we date and correct your data, the right to require the deletion of your data, the right to obtain a restriction on the processing of your personal data, the right to review the personal data we have about you and, when applicable, the right to withdraw your consent for the processing of your personal data. You also have the right to file a complaint with the data protection authority of the country where you reside or work or where you believe a problem has arisen in relation to the GDPR.
OTHER LEGAL OR CONTRACTUAL INFORMATION
As we have explained previously, we keep your personal data for the purposes of compliance with the various legal and regulatory obligations to which we are subject. We would not be able to comply with them if we did not keep your personal data.
We also allow third parties to place cookies on our Site.
- Session Cookies. Session cookies only exist during an online session. They are deleted from your computer when the browser is closed or the computer is turned off. We use session cookies to allow our systems to uniquely identify you during a session or when you log in to the Site. This allows us to process your online transactions and requests and to verify your identity once you have logged in, while browsing our Site.
- Persistent Cookies. Persistent cookies are saved on the computer after the browser is closed or the computer is turned off. We use persistent cookies to track statistical and aggregate information about user activity, which can be combined with other user information. We also use them to determine whether you have answered a questionnaire or completed a record.
- Third Party Cookies. We also hire third parties to track and analyse personal and non-personal information and to display ads. To this effect, we allow third parties to send cookies to users of our Site, when permitted by law to do so and without prejudice to their right to disable such cookies through the Network Advertising Initiative, as explained below. We use the data collected by said third parties to help us to administer and improve the quality of the Site and to analyse the Site's use. Third parties may combine the information we provide about you with other information they have collected.
- Web beacons. We also use electronic images known as web beacons (sometimes called single pixel gifs, transparent GIFs or action tags) that allow us to obtain certain information about your visit to these web pages (including the number of users who have visited them), and to measure and improve the effectiveness of advertising and to provide certain services. The web beacons collect information referring, for example, to the number of cookies, the time and date of the visit to the page and the description of the page where the web beacon resides. This information may be shared with one or more third parties, so that they can find out who visits our Site and uses our Services, the way in which these visitors use our Site and the effectiveness of their advertisements. We can also use web beacons in email messages that we send to you, for example, to track whether recipients read our email messages. Web beacons are like any other content request and you do not have the option to reject them. The web beacons can be cancelled, without the option of not accepting cookies or changing the configuration of cookies, in your browser.
YOUR PREFERENCES / EXCLUSION
If you do not wish to receive marketing and advertising announcements via e-mail from us, you can decline by following the instructions provided in the e-mail itself. You can also determine your e-mail preferences by entering your account and following the link that takes you to the e-mail preferences. It can take up to 10 days for us to process your request. Please keep in mind that we will continue to send you customer service e-mails, even if you have declined to receive our marketing communications. If you subscribe to services from different affiliates, you may have to unsubscribe from the lists of each affiliate. Within your e-mail preferences, you can also decline the marketing content of certain third parties. However, if we have already shared your name with a particular third party, you will have to contact that third party in order to proceed with declining future communications.
UPDATING THIS POLICY
We reserve the right to modify this Policy from time to time. If we make any change that substantially affects the use of your personal information, we will do our best to notify you by changing the date of the 'Last Review' and posting the updated Policy on this Site.
SAFEGUARDING AND PROTECTION OF INFORMATION MEASURES
We adopt the technical and organisational security measures to protect your information. Please keep in mind that, although we take all commercially reasonable technological precautions to protect your data, we cannot guarantee that a transmission of data over the Internet is 100% secure. Therefore, we can not guarantee that your information will be absolutely secure. Any transmission of data through this Site is at your own risk.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEB SITES
GRUTINET.COM's Services and emails may contain links to other web pages, over which we have no control. For this reason, we are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of other websites when you choose to visit them from this Site. We recommend that you check the privacy policies of other websites, so you can understand how they collect, use and share your personal information.
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us by visiting our Site, calling us on (+34) 960707532, sending an e-mail to email@example.com or writing to: GRUTINET, S.L., for the attention of: Protección de Datos, Apartado de Correos 325, 46870 Ontinyent (Valencia), Spain.